Getting Smoky Eyes makeup!
Smoky eyes makeup is one of the most famous ones! Smoky eyes emphasize your eyes and gives you a more feminine and sophisticated appearance at the same time.
You may have a natural smoky eyes look relevant for a morning type makeup or use darker eye shadows for a night look.
Whatever is your choice, the steps are the same for a stunning look:
- Apply the concealer under your eyes and over your eyelid. Use the right shade of the concealer, it should be one tone lighter than your skin.
- Use a soft pencil liner to draw a line very close to your eyelashes starting from the inner side of your eyes. Draw the line higher at corner of your eyes creating a “<”. You may draw a thin line as close as possible to your lower lash line.
- Apply with a brush the darker eye shadow all over your eyelid. Continue by applying a tone lighter eye shadow at your inner corner, a bit over your eyelid and at the bottom half of your eye lid. Finish by applying a lighter and glittery eye shadow at the inner color of your eyes.
- Apply light beige eyeliner around your tear ducts in order to have a brighter look.
- Apply two coats of volumizing black mascara.
- Finish by brushing away any leftovers under your eyes area using a light and bright powder.