Tips & Tricks for different body types!
Each one of us has a unique body shape. There is
no right or wrong body type. Nevertheless, we have to assess our body type in
order to show off the best parts of our body and at the same time to well
proportion our figure.
Each body is unique; therefore there might be a combination of any of the below mentioned body types (see also photo).
Should you belong to any of these types, you may take advantage of the below mentioned tips and tricks in order to create a
- “A” line skirts or dresses will show off your
waist and will minimize your hips.
- Wear skirts and trousers in dark colours.
- Draw attention to the top half of your body by
wearing coloured tops, strapless, and/or tops with stamps.
- You may wear large pieces of jewellery, since
you want to draw attention to your top half of your body.
- Wear straight lines of trousers and coats.
- Chose the darker colours out of your colour
- Wear “V-neckline” tops and jackets.
- Wear belts in order to create the illusion of a
waist and slim down your figure.
- You may wear dresses and skirts with ruffles.
- Avoid fabrics with prints or multi-coloured
- Wear tops, dresses and jackets with “V-neckline”.
- Keep your outfits in simple and monochromatic colours.
- Pencil skirts will show off your feminine curves.
- Wear stretch trousers in a straight line with
- Avoid heavy/thick fabrics.
- Wear skinny trousers with long legs.
- Go for a monochromatic outfit.
- Avoid long tops, jackets, skirts and dresses.
- Wear trousers or skirts with a high waist.
- Slim and long jewellery will create a taller
- You may wear any type of trousers; however
skinny ones will show off your curves.
- Use belts so as to make the illusion of a waist.
- You may wear textures with prints and colours.
- Tight/stretch dresses and trousers will create an
illusion of curves.
- Wear dresses, skirts and coats that show off
your long and slim legs.